Tuesday 9 December 2014

Organising 2013

Organising 2013

Not sure if it's a mum thing or a teacher thing but having an effective planner/diary is essential in our house.  It keeps me on track with appointments, to do lists, kids activities etc because I cannot rely on my memory. In the past I have used the Inner B planner. I love this planner, but it's time for a change. 

After looking at several planners I decided maybe I should  create my own, but wanted it A5 size and spiral bound. This was until I walked in Kikki K!! Whooo Hoo my favourite shop. 

My husband literally left me in that shop for an hour to come back with a coffee and still find me in there and still drooling over their gorgeous range of stationery. I know I'm not the only one here who gets excited by Kikki K.

After picking this diary up so many time, I decided to finally get it. It gives me the option of monthly overview (essential) and space for each family member also essential, seeings how my children have a better social life than me. 

So here it is:
Organising 2013


My new 2013 Family Planner and I'm in love. When we got home, I stepped over the mess (yes still there) and took out my washi tapes, stickers and pens and got to work. Hubby thought I had completely lost it because not only was it 10:00 at night but we were both exhausted from out day out in Geelong. It's strange how Kikki K brings back the life in me. 

Organising 2013


I set to work and organised the school holidays with washi tape (any excuse) , birthdays and any other special occasion with small coloured dots purchased at Officeworks. 

Organising 2013


To keep these supplies close by, I popped them into the zippered pouch. Ah! I feel so organised already.   Now I just need to wait until Dec 1 to use my planner.  

Organising 2013

I'm all set for 2013. Are you? 

Have a great weekend. I know I will, I'm off to pick up my children, cannot wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment